To apply click here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/firmbridge-advertising/life/?lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_jobs_discovery_jymbii%3BLl%2BMXnCVQ%2Bq0agZ%2BiIZHOw%3D%3D&licu=urn%3Ali%3Acontrol%3Ad_flagship3_jobs_discovery_jymbii-about_company_lockup_name_link
Please Note: Use the link Provided, we are not recruiting.
Job Description and Duties
- Providing a warm and hospitable welcome to guests and directing them to the relevant personnel/office.
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required.
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meetings for Senior management and other members of staff to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Liaising with the Human Resource Manager in enforcing the health and safety protocols and guidelines.
- Receiving company documents such as parcels, letters and invoices and directing them to relevant persons.
- Liaising with the Procurement officer in general office management such as ordering office supplies.
- Organizing travel and accommodation for staff.
- Coordinating with the Human Resource manager in arranging both internal and external events.
- Providing administrative support to Senior Management as well as the other departments.
- Assisting the Human Resource manager with relevant duties when needed.
- Maintaining general office files.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Qualifications Requirements
- Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, administration or a relevant field.
- Background in Human Resources is an added advantage.
- Should demonstrate proficiency in a variety of Computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Power point, Excel, Access, Outlook.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Adaptability skills
- Ability to multi-task
Kindly note that only successful candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted for further consideration in the Selection process.